Your payment is encrypted with an SSL protocol.
Challenge yourself in spring! Go and travel to Tenerife and hike Teide, the highest point of the island. Go and travel in Canaries for one week.
Come, and travel with us!
You can choose wherever you want to leave
To define with your flight departure time
– Departure from your country
– Arrival in the afternoon – Hotel transfer
– Sightseeing in Puerto de la Cruz
– Relax night with all group
– Morning : Departure to see the top of the island
– Cable car to go to Teide summit at 3700 meters high
– Driving around to visit the island
– Stop and lunch in Los Cristianos, starting point of the Ultra race (Tenerife south)
– Sightseeing of an natural acrh and walking on El Medano beach, one of the best place in the world to practice kite surfing.
– Sightseeing : Santa Cruz de Tenerife
– Come back in the evening and diner
– Rest morning
– Rest day for Ultra runners
– Afternoon : relax afternoon and follow-up and support of ultra runners
– 11:30pm : Ultra Race departure in Los Cristianos
– 6:00am : Departure 67 km in Vilaflor
– 8:00am : Departure 20 km in Los Reajelos
– 9:00 am : Departure 42 km in La Orotava
– Rest day
– Walking around the island
– Free flight bakc to your country
103 km et 6700m D+ : 5 points ITRA-UTMB
68 km 3380 m ascending elevation : 3 points ITRA-UTMB
43 km and 2600m ascending elevation : 2 points ITRA-UTMB
20 km and 1370m ascending elevation : 1 points ITRA-UTMB